- 1/2 lb. sliced roast beef (chopped into small pieces)
- 8 oz. sour cream ((low-fat optional))
- 8 oz. cream cheese ((low-fat optional))
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2–3 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- Chop and combine all the ingredients (except cheddar cheese) into a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour mixture into cast iron skillet and top with cheese. Place in oven set to 350 for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling. Place under the broiler for a minute if you want to brown the top.
- Serve hot-room temp with a variety of breads and crackers. Enjoy! 🙂
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Game Day