Sweet and tangy white bbq sauce is a great dip that can be used for any grilled meat or veggie!
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic (freshly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Combine everything into a bowl and mix together. Refrigerate for an hour before serving so flavors can marry. Store in air tight container in fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Grilling/BBQ