- 1/2 bag baby arugula- about 4 cups
- 1 box of sliced baby bella mushrooms (8 oz.)
- 2 shallots (sliced thin)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon (chopped) fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon (chopped) fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- shaved Parmesan cheese to taste
- In a medium-large sauté pan, drizzle olive oil to heat up over medium-high heat.
- Slice up your shallots and chop the garlic. Chop herbs finely.
- Add your mushrooms to the pan and let them begin to cook, season with salt and pepper.
- After 2-3 minutes add in your shallots and garlic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, tossing often, until the shallots have softened. Turn off heat.
- In a large mixing bowl add in your lemon juice, red wine vinegar and fresh herbs.
- Add your cooked mushrooms into the dressing and toss around until coated.
- Add in your arugula and toss together, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm with shavings of Parmesan on top.