Chicken tenders coated in a buffalo wing sauce on top of a crisp and refreshing caesar salad… It’s the perfect lunch or light dinner for two or a crowd!
For the chicken
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (*adjust butter to hot sauce ratio if you prefer a milder heat. The more butter the more mild, the more hot sauce the more spicy)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
For the salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 3–4 tablespoons Caesar dressing (I like Marie’s brand (personally think it’s the best))
- 1/2 cup Caesar style croutons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Lightly coat chicken in flour and tap off excess. Melt butter in skillet on medium high heat and add the chicken to the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn over the chicken to the other side and continue to cook for an addition 2-3 minutes. Add in hot sauce at the end and toss chicken in it to coat. Turn the heat off and allow to sit.
- Chop lettuce and add into a big bowl. Add in croutons and cheese and toss everything together with caesar dressing and until everything is coated.
- Serve salad in bowls and place a few pieces of chicken on top. Serve immediately or cold, it’s delicious either way!
- Category: Salad