5 ingredients +3 minutes in the microwave and you will have a spongy, light and fluffy pumpkin spice cake that’s perfect for any cool weather day.
- 1/4 cup Angel Food Cake Mix
- 2 teaspoons Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 tablespoons water
- **whipped cream (for topping)
- Mix all ingredients into a ceramic and microwavable cup until combined.
- Pop into the microwave for 2-3 minutes on high. Depending on how strong the microwave is, you’ll know when it’s done when it doesn’t collapse and holds its shape.
- **Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of more pumpkin spice seasoning and enjoy!
- Category: Something Sweet
- Cuisine: Something Sweet