- 2 cans sliced black olives
- 2 jars sliced green olives with pimentos
- 6–8 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 wedge parmesan cheese (cubed) (*around .50 net weight)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsely
- Drain olives, and add them into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saute pan, add olive oil and heat it up on medium. Add anchovy paste and stir until it dissolves.
- Mince garlic, and chop herbs and add it into the oil. You don’t want to cook it too long, just a minute, until you can begin to smell the garlic, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the olive oil into the bowl with olives and mix everything together.
- Cut parmesan into small cubes, and add it into the olives, toss together and set aside so flavors can marry. You can serve this right away or store in the fridge until ready to serve. It’s best at room temp. Enjoy!
- Category: Salad, Side Dish