These easy one pan pineapple thyme pork chops will make you feel like you’re on vacation somewhere tropical, and no one has to know they only took 30 minutes to make!
- 4 Pork Chops (bone-in)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix apricot preserves, orange juice, mustard, ginger and curry powder and set aside.
- Pour out pineapple juice from can into 1/3 cup measuring cup. If you don’t have enough- fill the rest with orange juice.
- Heat up butter on medium high heat in a non stick skillet, and season both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook the chops on 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- Once pork chops have nice brown color to them, add in your sauce mixture and reserved pineapple juice to the pan. Lower heat to medium and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in pineapple chunks and fresh thyme. Toss everything together and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes until sauce has thickened a bit and pineapple is heated through.
- Goes great with mashed potatoes or rice and green beans
*Feel free to substitute pork chops for pork tenderloin or boneless
- Category: Pork
- Method: One Pan
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 8 grams
- Sodium: 388 grams
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams
- Protein: 22 grams
- Cholesterol: 72 mg
Keywords: one pan meal, skillet meal, pork chop recipe, pineapple pork chops