School may have already started back up for some of you, but school for us officially starts in two weeks.
My daughter will be entering Kindergarten this year! Hold me…
It’s going to be an adjustment for all of us… New schedule, waking up earlier, packing lunches, longer days, longer car lines…
One thing I’ve been stressing about is making sure she has time to eat in the morning!
So I turned to the web for breakfast ideas and found some great ideas that can be made quickly, or great for eating in the car if you’re running late! Here’s some of the ones I think we’re going to try out…
- Eggy Creamy Cheesy Bagels/ Babble
- Quick Breakfast Taco/ Delish
- Super-C Smoothie/ Babble
- PB&J, Banana, and Granola Wrap/Babble
- Mini Breakfast Pizza/Eating Well
- Bagel with Peanut Butter and Bananas/Eating Well
- Egg Panini/ Real Simple Recipes
- Homemade Granola Bars/ Parenting
- Banana Dog/ Spoonful
- Homemade Poptarts/ Collecting Memories
- Breakfast Skewers/ Mami Talks
- Nutella Crepes/ The Eccentric Cook
Any of those sound like something you’d like to add to your morning menu?
Or do you have a go-to back to school breakfast that you like to serve?
I’d love to hear your other ideas either here in the comments or on my Facebook page.
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of easy back to school breakfasts that can be eaten on the run!
Talk to you soon guys, take care!