- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 1 bag Doritos (*spicy-optional…use whichever flavor you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- red onion
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- lime wedges
- Brown sirloin and season with taco seasoning per packet directions.
- Lay Doritos out on sheet pan, top with cooked ground sirloin and cheddar cheese.
- Place pan under the broiler for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with your favorite nacho toppings and enjoy!
- Cuisine:Game Day