This creamy dijon chicken pasta with sun dried tomatoes and spinach is the perfect meal any night of the week!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken tenders (cut into cubes)
- 1 box Rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
Heat up a pan on medium high, and add in some olive oil.
- Dice up you chicken and season well with salt and pepper. Add in the pan to brown.
- Chop your shallots and garlic and add them into the pan when chicken is almost cooked through. Cook together for 3 minutes. Careful not to let garlic burn.
- Lower heat to medium low and add in your sun dried tomatoes, spinach, cream, mustard, and dressing. Stir together.
Strain pasta and add into the pan. Toss together and serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Pasta
Keywords: dijon chicken pasta, pasta recipe with sun dried tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, chicken and sun dried tomatoes, healthy pasta dishes, low fat pasta,