- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2–3 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the dressing and mix until everything is combined.
- Dump the bag of coleslaw mix into the bowl and toss until the dressing coats everything evenly. Top with a few tablespoons of poppy seeds to make it look pretty. 🙂
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or longer so all the flavors can develop. Serve cold to room temp.
- Category:Side Dish