- 1 bag frozen pearl onions [thawed] ((you can use fresh if you prefer, I use frozen to cut down on time))
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley [finely chopped]
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives [chopped]
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add your onions, cream, bay leaves, garlic, and salt and pepper into a sauce pan and simmer for about 10 minutes on medium low heat.
- Remove the bay leaves. Add in your chicken stock and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and add in your fresh parsley and chives, and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Holiday Recipes