Want to know the secret to super moist banana bread? Keep reading to find out! This chocolate chip banana bread recipe is out of this world delicious, and will surely be your new go-to recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 2 overly ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash up bananas and add in all wet ingredients. Stir well.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a sifter and add them to your wet ingredients, stirring until somewhat smooth.
- Fold in your chocolate chips, and pour mixture into greased loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or until you insert a toothpick into the middle and it comes out clean. (melted chocolate is okay on the toothpick- no batter)
- Category: Something Sweet
- Cuisine: Something Sweet