Brunswick Stew | BBQ in a bowl is the perfect way to use up leftover bbq ribs, pork and chicken! Get this incredibly easy stew recipe via firsthomelovelife.com
- 12 oz. cooked pulled pork (**Can also throw in leftover ribs if you have any)
- 12 oz. cooked pulled chicken
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sweet style BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 16 oz. low sodium chicken stock
- 1 bag frozen lima beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add everything into a large cast iron soup pot and cook on medium for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with corn bread for extra deliciousness 🙂 Enjoy!
- Cuisine: Grilling/BBQ